Connect with people, Serve others, Grow in your faith.
We encourage you to use the gifts God has blessed you with in choosing how you will serve.
Contact Mary Schalig, email@example.com or (262) 567-8349.
Love meeting new people?
– Greeters welcome people to worship.
– Holy Grounds; prepare and serve coffee between worship services.
– Ushers distribute bulletins, pass offering plates, and help with Communion.
– Welcome Center volunteers help members & visitors learn more about Our Savior's.
Enjoy Public Speaking?
– Lectors read the scripture for the day at the pulpit.
– Small Group Leaders lead Bible Studies, classes, …
Love working with kids?
– Nursery; Spend time with our adorable kids on Sunday mornings.
– Sunday Programs; Join our great team of teachers & assistants who impact the faith of our children and youth.
– Sunday Children's Church, 10:30 AM Worship; assist the Family Ministry Team during the sermon.
– Youth groups; Have fun and mentor kids as they develop Christian friendships.
– Mission Trips; 8th-12th graders take 2 trips each year. Adult chaperones are needed.
Behind the Scenes
– Worship Techs run sound and video during worship services.
– Altar Guild prepares the Chancel for worship and sets up communion.
– Vocalist: Join the Alleluia, Praise Band, Men’s Choir, or Youth SOS Choir.
– Instrumentalist: guitars, keyboards, percussion, strings, … are part of the Praise Band, the Brass Ensemble plays on Easter Sundays.
– Bell Ringers; join our intermediate/advanced group.
– Bringers of Hope provide spiritual care to members in need, including hospital visits, home communion, phone calls, and counseling…a listening ear, compassion, prayers, and resource referrals.
Help with Sacraments
– Communion Assistants help serve bread & wine.