Keeping the Promise Events
Our Savior's has dedicated one day each year in the life of your child to celebrate their baptism. Keeping the Promise Events are designed to remind us of the important promises made during your child's baptism:
- Live among God’s faithful people,
- Bring your child to hear the word of God and to the Holy Supper,
- Teach your child The Lord’s Prayer, the Creed, and the Ten Commandments,
- Place in your child's hands the holy scriptures,
- Nurture your child in faith and prayer, so they may learn to trust God, proclaim Christ, and care for others and the world.
- Help your child grow in the Christian faith and life