5th to 8th Grade Ministry
Middle School Ministry strives to help students experience:
* Wonder for who God is,
* Discovery of who He created them to be, and
* Passion for loving others.
Bethany Kurschner Cecilia Spicuzza-Pesicek
Youth Ministry Co-Director Youth Ministry Co-Director
It is designed to help middle schoolers begin to take ownership of their faith through three basic truths before they move up to high school:
* I will love God because He will never stop loving me.
* I will follow Jesus because He knows me better than I know myself.
* I will live out God’s story so others can know who Jesus is.
* Find out what your 5th-6th grade child is learning on Sunday Mornings.
* Keep informed of upcoming events for your 5th-8th grade child.
SUNDAY MORNINGS 9:00 – 10:15 AM (5th-6th)
Monthly themes engage students as they learn about God, connect with others and discover how to serve others using their God-given talents. Caring adult & youth volunteers nurture your child's faith. Last Sunday Program is May 21. Resumes Sept. 10.
YOUTH LEADERSHIP TEAM (YLT) (7TH-12TH)
Become a YLT - live out your faith by sharing your talents within our congregation. Volunteer on Sunday mornings as a Small Group Leader with children Birth – 6th grade, provide media support, help with skits, etc… in large group openings. Resumes Sept. 10.
wednesday NIGHT YOUTH GROUP (5th-6th)
Our group will resume in the fall - new plans in the works! Watch this page for summer events!
WEDNESDAY NIGHT CONFIRMATION (7th-9th)
7th - 9th grade students engage in learning, service and fellowship in preparation for their Confirmation. Resumes Sept. 2017.
Bible-based learning through music, art, skits, stories, video, and more. Small Group Mentors enhance the program.
FRIDAY NIGHT YOUTH NIGHT 6:30 - 8:30 PM (5TH-8TH)
Join us for a fun themed night once a month. Friends always welcome!